Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve?
Roll like you know every hill and curve. Plus, find the routes the locals hit most.
Get lost in your ride knowing Edge will always get you back. No backseat rider needed.
Perform your very best, then beat it. Compare recent efforts to previous rides.
Finally, a coach who doesn’t yell. Sync structured workouts right to your Edge.
See your stats. All of them. Track more performance metrics than ever before.
The longer the ride, the better. Get up to 20 hours of riding before you need to recharge.
|Size||1.9" x 3.2" x 0.8" (50 x 82 x 20 mm)|
|Weight||2.7 oz (75.8 g)|
|Display type||2.6" color|
|Display resolution||246 x 322 pixels|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Battery life||20 hours (typical)|
|Integrated In-ride power capable||Yes|
|ANT+/BLUETOOTH®/Wi-Fi®||ANT+, BLUETOOTH, BLE, Wi-fi|
|Sensor compatibility||ANT+, BLE|
IN THE BOX
1. Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more.
2. Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen.
3. Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings.
4. Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store.
5. MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time.
6. Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode.