The SEEMEE 150TL is an intelligent tail light that offers smart integrated sensors and enough brightness for both daytime or nighttime riding. It uses transparent optical filters to spread the beam 260 degrees, the maximum output can be reached up to 150 lumens. It has an integrated motion sensor, which reacts immediately and makes the tail light brighter when you hit the brakes, provides additional safety. It also features an ambient light sensor. When switched to the smart mode, it will switch between daytime to nighttime modes automatically.
It is super simple to operate. A long press of the switch will turn the light on and off, and a short press will cycle through the modes. The seat post mount consists of a Garmin-type head, which the light clicks into securely, suitable for seat posts 22-35 mm diameter. There is also a saddle rail clip for those wanting a really sleek bike-mounted option. With the convenient Micro-USB port, charging is very straightforward and takes 1 hour to fully charge. And its IPX6 rating for weatherproofing is reassuring.
- Transparent optical fiber provides maximum 150 lumens light outputs
- 260° lighting visibility gives you all around protection
- 5 modes: low, high, flash, group ride and smart
- Specifically designed Smart-Day Flash mode offers ultimate daytime visibility
- Built-in motion sensor, automatically turns on when braking（can manually turned on/off)
- Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
- Low power mode (automatic) to extend the running time efficiently
- Multiple mounting methods that fit in saddle and different seat posts
- Memory function, battery indicates and USB rechargeable
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weatherproof.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Size - 150 Lumens
- Country of Origin - China