The SEEMEE 50, a compact and eye-catching taillight with an innovative Optillumin lens, projects a bright, soft, and uniform warning light that reaches up to 50 lumens. The red warning light also provides superior side visibility, keep- ing you safe and seen even when turning.
One switch control allows for simple and accurate operation. Long press to turn the tail light on/off, and click or double click for different modes and brightness. The GROUP RIDE mode comes with an innovative auto-sync feature that lets you set all the SEEMEE 50 in your group to the same flashing pattern without complicated setups — increasing visibility on the road and getting you into the team spirit. In addition, the light sensor will monitor the ambient light in real-time and automatically adjust the light output, letting you stay visible during all of your rides, day and night.
Powered by a 430mAh battery, you can recharge the taillight with a USB-C charging port for a quick refresh. Thanks to the IPX6 waterproof rating, SEEMEE 50 is extremely reliable even in severe weather. As for mounting, you can keep the device securely to most seat posts — even on the bumpiest night rides.
50 lumens output, Optillumin lens, auto-sync flash, brightness sensor, USB-C rechargeable, IPX6 waterproof...make SEEMEE 50 your perfect companion for every ride.
- Optillumin lens helps provide maximum 50 lumens light output
- 5 modes: low, high, breathing, group ride, and smart
- Group ride mode with an auto-sync feature for increased visibility
- Smart-day flashing mode maximizes your visibility during the day
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness to the environment
- Mode memory function, easy-to-read battery indicator, and USB-C rechargeable
- Silicone O-ring secures the light in place to most seat posts
- IPX6 waterproof rating, heavy rain resistant
- Warranty: 1 year
- Size - 50 Lumens
- Country of Origin - China