About the Frame:
Adventure! We all love it, we all seek it, but having the right tool for the job means that adventure can mean different things to different people. The AO is the Swiss Army knife of the Gravel genre. AO means “Earth” in Maori and New Zealand’s rugged landscape became the brief in developing one of the most versatile Gravel frames in the market.
Each year hundreds of adventurers embark on the Tour of Aotearoa, a 3,000km race from the tip of the North Island to the southernmost part of the South Island. Along the way, competitors will traverse some of the most spectacular and rough roads and terrains.
The AO has been specially designed to excel in all the variable conditions. With 42mm tire clearance with 700C wheels and the ability to accept 650B wheels at 47mm tire clearance, the AO can be fitted with 5 water bottles, dropper post, panniers, and mudguards making it an adventurer’s perfect multi-tool.
Whether you are racing fast gravel events or long distance brevets the AO’s ability to adjust its rear centre by up to 15mm will let you adjust its agility levels to suit your every need and desire, including running road tires for that one bike does it all quiver killer.
- Versatility: Designed for Gravel Racing & Adventure Riding
- Adjustable Rear Centre: Adjustable Steering Agility
- Tire Clearance: Up to 42mm (700C) & 47mm (650B) Tire Clearance
- Wheel Options: Compatible with 700C & 650B Wheels
- Pannier & Mudguard Mounts: Tackle All Conditions & Travel Requirements
- 5-Bottle Cage Mounts: For Carrying Extra Bottles & other Accessories
- 31.6mm Seatpost Size: Industry Standard for Optional Dropper Post
- Bento Box Mount on Top Tube: Extra Storage Space
- 1X Option: Compatible with 1X Set-Up
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity
- Carbon: Toray® T700, T800 & 3K Directional Carbon
- Frame 5 Sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork 2 Sizes: XS, S, M (55mm offset) and L, XL (50mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1180 Size M +/- 3%
- Fork: 479g Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost: 249g +/- 3%
- Stem: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm and 120mm (+/-7°)
- Headset: CHAPTER2 Tapered 1-1/8” – 1.5”
- BB: BSA Threaded English
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 and EPS V3 Battery compatible
- Tire Clearance: 42mm (700c) & 47mm (650B)
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Disc Thru-Axle Spec: Flat Mount FR 12x100mm, RR 12x142mm,E-Thru M12x1.5mm
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- Saddle Rail: 6-8Nm
- Integrated Seatclamp: 5-6Nm
- Stem (Steerer): 6Nm
- Stem (Handlebar): 6Nm
- Rear Derailleur Hanger: 2Nm
- BB Cable Guide Cover: 1Nm
- Water Bottle Cage Bolts: 3Nm
What you Get:
- C2 fork expansion bolt
- Headset spacer kit
- Thru Axles
|A||Top Tube Length||510||526||539||558||575|
|B||Head Tube Length||95||115||135||160||186|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||74||74||74||74||74|
|D||Head Tube Angle||71||72||73||74||74|
|Rider Height (cm)||<170||165-175||170-180||175-185||>180|
Chapter2 Lifetime Warranty Policy:
All CHAPTER2 framesets (frame, forks, seatpost, and other parts provided with frame at time of purchase) and MANA Bar and associated parts are covered under our global lifetime warranty program. Your warranty period begins from the time of purchase.
Consumable parts/accessories such as hangers, cable stops, seatclamps, saddle clamps, etc. are not covered under this warranty.
The paint and decals on your CHAPTER2 frame, fork, and/or seatpost and other CHAPTER2 branded parts/accessories are only covered for a period of 2 years from the time of purchase.
The warranty excludes damage whilst the frame, fork, and/or seatpost are being used on a stationary trainer.
Damage caused by abuse, misuse, improper assembly, rental, improper or insufficient maintenance, accident, impact, corrosion, use of aggressive cleaners, use with non-compatible components, improper repairs, and wear and tear is not covered under this warranty.
For complete details of Chapter2 Lifetime Warranty Policy, click here