Dirt Juice Super is the Jekyll and Hyde of cleaners and packs two brilliant bike fixes into one big value bottle.
Use it neat as a tough-on-muck degreaser to banish grease and grime, breath life back into buggered bits and restore your gear to shining.
Dilute 9:1 it with water and it transforms by magic into a fast, powerful, awesomely good value mud repelling bike wash. 1 big value bottle will create a whopping 10 litres of bike cleaner.
If you’d rather spend your hard earned on the apres-ride beers and chips than on bike cleaners, this is your golden ticket. Except it’s green. It’s your green ticket.
- Super strength Bike Cleaner
- Can be used neat or watered down at a ratio of 9:1 Water to Dirt Juice Super to create standard Dirt Juice Bike Cleaner.
- Awesome value – 1 x 1L bottle of Dirt Juice Super makes 10L of Dirt Juice Bike Cleaner.
- Works out as £1.19 per litre when watered down to make Bike Cleaner.
- Fast and effective bike cleaner.
- Premium quality foaming agent.
- Designed to soak and saturate soiled areas to help lift dirt away from the bike.
- Formulated specifically to offer maximum wetting – will dwell for around 5 mins as foam.
- Designed as a functional material rather than a superficial high foam product. Ultra-stable foaming properties for maximum effect.
- Bike Cleaner will reduce the possibility of damage to paintwork by presenting the user with a dirt free, clear paint surface, ready for subsequent detailing if desired.
- Suitable for use on painted surfaces, metal, plastic, carbon fibre, rubber, anodised surfaces and matt finishes.
- Neutral formula means Dirt Juice won’t strip aftercare products such as wax, polish or frame sealant.
- Biodegradable liquid.
- Coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for use on the entire bike.
- Effective degreasing properties for use on drivetrains when used neat.
- Disk and brake pad friendly formula.
- Will not harm seals.
- Can be used in Dirty Little Scrubber chain cleaning tool.
Fill up the scrubber – Super is best used to clean chains with the Dirty Little Scrubber Cleaner.
Pop your bike in a work stand, fill the Scrubber up and back pedal your chain through the cleaner till it shines like David Hasselhoff’s pearly whites.
Stubborn stains – For really ground in grime, drip a little Super onto a rag and give it some elbow grease. Grease and grime should dissolve in an instant. Small bits can be soaked in a shallow tray of Super and scrubbed with a brush.
Rinse, ride, repeat – Rinse your bits with clean water, oil your chain and then go devastate your mates with the heavenly shine of your showroom fresh bicycle. A clean bike is a fast bike, so go get it.