A World Cup proven, high boiling brake fluid that’ll keep your brakes firing hard on the biggest and nastiest of Alpine descents.
Mineral Oil Brake Fluid will guarantee beautiful brakes all the way from the chair lift to the bar. It has a super-high boiling point to keep brakes sharp and fade-free and will perform well on the longest, nastiest of Alpine descents. Tested at World Cup downhill races and white-knuckle summer Morzine laps, the Mineral Oil Brake Fluid works in Mineral Oil brake systems only.
Don’t forget. Brake Fluid is good but it won’t work with badly bled brakes, rubbish rotors and pooped pads. Always keep your brakes tip top so Brake Fluid can work its magic.
Not suitable for any Dot based systems.
- Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is a high-performance brake fluid for use in Mineral Oil hydraulic brake systems. It must not be used in DOT oil based hydraulic brake systems under any circumstances.
- Extremely high boiling point.
- Stable through a wide temperature range resulting in consistent brake feel and performance
- Doesn’t cause “brake fade” or “pumping”
How To (Direction for Use)
Always follow individual brake manufactures instructions for the correct brake oil changing procedure.
If you are unsure of your technical ability to follow the procedure correctly, consult a qualified bicycle mechanic.
Do not apply to tyre tread surface, brake pads or braking surfaces. Slick surfaces aren’t the aim of the game here!
- Country of Origin-United Kingdom