The “Holy Grail of chain lubes”. A tough-as-Odin’s-beard, year-round lube for the biggest miles and grimmest trails. Designed and tested at the brutal Paris-Roubaix.
Designed to survive every crank of the Paris-Roubaix and crowned the “holy grail of Chain Lubes” by Singletrack magazine. Viking Juice is Juice Lubes longest lasting lube and is built to pillage deep into your chain, conquering dust, rust and shady shifting. The Viking is tough – it’ll stay put longer than any of Juice Lube’s other lubes to guarantee less workshop time, less rust, less missed shifts and a longer lasting chain.
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Excels in both dry and dusty conditions or wet and muddy conditions.
- Low viscosity for exceptional penetration into all parts of the chain.
- Efficient low friction lubricant.
- Biodegradable solvent-based carrier penetrates deep into before evaporating away to leave a dry finish.
- Specifically designed to set to a dry finish that doesn’t attract contaminants.
- Synthetic polymers provide long distance performance.
- Utilizes advanced, stable Extreme Pressure additives to significantly increase chain life and drivetrain efficiency.
- Sheds water and offers corrosion protection.
- Incredibly durable.
- Suitable for use in freehubs.
How To (Direction for Use)
Start clean. Give your chain a proper good degrease and scrub. Rinse with fresh water and leave to dry.
Apply a thin layer of Viking Juice to the top of your chain whilst back peddling your cranks. Wipe off any excess then repeat 3 or 4 more times – Viking Juice works best when layered up.
Dry tyres? Check. Sunnies? Check. Mud guard? Nope, course not!
Go pillage your personal bests, carry off your best mate’s KOM, feast on the tears of your rivals as you shift swiftly and silently past like a viking longboat descending on a bountiful shore.
When you’re done, give your bike a wash and a lube for the next time.