The Seemee 100 is a powerful rear safety light for road, urban and mountain bikers, with wide visibility, brake sensor and low power mode.
- 100 lumens max, COB LED, 260 degrees wide visibility, visible from more than 1.5 miles away
- Constant mode with 3 brightness settings, and 4 main flash patterns, 72 lumens max
- Optional brake sensor: 100 lumen brake light for 3 seconds, also triggers sleep mode after 1 minute of inaction
- Auto switches flash pattern under smart mode based on ambient light
- Low power flash triggered at 5% battery and lasts 20 min
- 1.5 – 12 hours runtime
- 36 g in weight
- USB rechargeable(battery non-replaceable)
- Quarter turn seat post mount and saddle rail mount(Not Garmin compatible)
- IPX6 Waterproof
One of new addition to the Seemee Magicshine tail light family. The Seemee 100 rear safety light is designed for urban and road cyclists.
Transparent optical fibers spread the 100 lumens of super bright red light across an angle of 260 degrees behind the rider, visible from up to 1.5 miles away. The Seemee 100 offers 3 brightness modes at 72, 36, 18 lumens, and 4 variations of flash mode. Brightness/flash settings will be remembered for your next trip.
Like the Seemee 60, the Seemee 100 also come equipped with an optional brake sensor, on sudden change of speed, a constant beam of 100 lumens will be triggered and sustained for 3 seconds, very useful on the road or busy city streets. Though for traveling on gravel or any type of off road trails, this mode can be optionally turned off to maximize runtime. Built in infrared sensor automaticaly dials the output to day and night mode depending on the level of ambient light detected. Low power mode has been added as well to enhance power saving. At 5% remaining power, this bike tail light goes into an economy flash mode(18lm) and stretches the last 5% battery to last about 20 minutes. The runtime has been clocked at 1.5 hours to 12 hours without frequent triggering of the brake sensor.
The Seemee 100 bike tail light comes with several mounting options. It uses a smaller but similar mechansim as the Garmin quarter turn style mounts. Comaptible with most seatposts, even saddlebags, helmets and backpacks. Weatherproof at IPX6 and conveniently USB rechargeable.