absoluteBLACK Premium Shimano 110/4 BCD compatible ROUND chainrings are designed for new and old type of Shimano cranks like Dura-Ace 9100, 9000, Ultegra 8000, 6800 & 105 R7000 and more. These are finest round aftermarket chainrings in terms of shifting, stiffness and manufacturing quality. 10/11/12spd compatible. Made in EU
- Ramps on big rings are specially configured for combinations: 50/34
- If you wish to use other configuration it will also work, but shifting will be slower and may require more "adjustments" of front dérailleur to be acceptable. Also remember that front dérailleur can only accept max 16T difference between 2 chainrings - this is how Shimano and Sram designed them.
- Absolute Black always recommends using a new chain when fitting new chainrings.
Advantages of Absolute Black Road Round Chainrings:
- One of a kind look
- Super stiff design due to thicker, 5mm construction
- Bespoke Absolute Black 4 / 6 point ramp and recess shifting design shifts as crisp as original
- Finest design that provides excellent strength to weight ratio
How to mount 110/4 Absolute Black Round Chainrings:
First, you need to remove your crank from your bike. Once removed, unscrew the 4 bolts that hold two chainrings together with a T-30 torx key. Remove both original rings. Locate the new inner chainring with the triangular timing indicator positioned behind crank arm. The bolt holes on the small chainring are recessed – so the nut heads will sit flush with the surface of the chainring - these recesses should face you when mounting the bolts. Absolute Black outer chainring has a specific shape of mounting tabs so it will only fit one way on the new version of cranks arms (for older cranks locate the recess on the chainring behind the crank arm).
If you are only changing the inner chainring - use the original bolts that came with your crank. If you are replacing a pair of rings, you will need a set of regular ‘double’ chainring bolts or our set of Bolt covers (buy bolt covers that are right for your crank model). Tighten all four bolts with force of about 5-7Nm. Mount your crank back to the bike. If you were changing outer ring size - you need to also adjust front dérailleur.
- Size :50T (114g), 52T (129g), 53T(136g)
- Colour Options :Black, Grey
- Compatibility : In short EVERY Shimano 4 bolt crank. Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, R9120, R9150 & R9170 Di2 & all 9000 series, Ultegra 8000, R8020, R8050 & 8070 Di2 & 6800, 105- R7000, R7020, R7070, 5800, Tiagra 4700. Di2 compatible. 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible. Use bolt covers for best appearance.
- Bolts : For Outer chainring please order "Long bolts" from us OR our Bolt Covers. Changing Inner chainring only? use original bolts.
- Material : CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Country of Origin - Poland