SAFETY ON STEEP TRAILS
Like its predecessor, the Moventor 2.0 is an all-mountain helmet. But the secret cross-country rider in every mountain biker also appreciates the advantages of the lightweight model. The adapted head shape ensures an excellent fit.
Steep climbs, high-speed racing, all-day adventures: "Down-country" may be an industry buzzword, but it's what so many riders have always done.
Down-country is all about going up fast, down fast and repeating. The Moventor 2.0 is ideal for the demands of mountain bikers who feel at home on steep trails. The MTB helmet is lightweight, well ventilated and has a deeper fit that gives more protection at the back of the head. When the trail points downwards, the 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets provide good ventilation. Thanks to the Zoom Ace MTB adjustment system, the helmet can be individually adapted to your head. This is especially important when you ride off-road. What more do you need?
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom Ace MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to fit the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- Moulded lower shell for added durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip for fall detection
- GoggFit: Device that allows a pair of goggles to be fixed to the helmet when the athlete doesn’t need them while riding
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation through 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets
- Backlight: No
- Colour: Midnight Blue
- Colour of Facets: Blue
- Helmet Visor: Yes
- Smart: No
- Head Size Guide: 51-55 (S), 54-58 (M), 57-61 (L)
- Weight: 300 (M size)
- Helmet Shield: No