About the Frame:
If the joy of being in the zone and scaling gradients that pushes you to the limit is what stirs you, then the HURU is the perfect tool for the job. HURU means “feather” in Maori and its classic contours cleverly disguise the engineering needed to develop a high-performance lightweight frame.
As the saying goes, “what goes up must come down”, so whilst the HURU has you covered for the former, the HURU also excels in the latter so that you can descend confidently on a frame platform that has cornering dexterity that matches its climbing prowess.
The pencil-thin Seatstays that dampen road vibrations is beautifully merged into the Seattube and Toptube junction that supports our lightweight TUMU 27.2mm seatpost.
Available in Rim (Direct Mount) and Disc versions, and using over 300 unique pieces of Pre-Preg Carbon Fibre carefully laid into stainless steel moulds by hand, the HURU is the ultimate alpine machine.
- Lightweight Design: Improved Climbing Performance
- High Modulas Carbon (Headtube): Increased Cornering Performance
- High Modulas Carbon (BB): Increased Power Transfer
- Rim & Disc Options: Both Options Available
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity
- Carbon: Toray® T1000, T800 and 3K Directional Carbon
- Frame 5 Sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork 2 Sizes: XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 789g (Rim) & 819g (Disc) Size M +/- 3%
- Fork: 379g (Rim) & 389g (Disc) Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost: Reversible Seatpost 219g +/- 3%
- Stem: Not included
- Headset: CHAPTER2 1-1/8”
- BB: Press Fit BB86.5
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 and EPS V3 Battery compatible
- Tire Clearance: 28mm
- Brake Type: Direct Mount Type
- Disc Thru-Axle Spec: Flat Mount FR 12x100mm, RR 12x142mm,E-Thru M12x1.5mm
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved
- Saddle Rail: 8Nm
- Integrated Seatclamp: 6Nm
- Front Derailleur Hanger: 3Nm
- Rear Derailleur Hanger: 2Nm
- BB Cable Guide Cover: 1Nm
- Water Bottle Cage Bolts: 3Nm
What you Get:
- C2 fork expansion bolt
- C2 TUMU Seatpost
- Headset spacer kit
- Thru Axles
|A||Top Tube Length||510||526||539||558||575|
|B||Head Tube Length||95||115||135||160||186|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||74||74||74||74||74|
|D||Head Tube Angle||71||72||73||74||74|
|Rider Height (cm)||<170||165-175||170-180||175-185||>180|
Chapter2 Lifetime Warranty Policy:
All CHAPTER2 framesets (frame, forks, seatpost, and other parts provided with frame at time of purchase) and MANA Bar and associated parts are covered under our global lifetime warranty program. Your warranty period begins from the time of purchase.
Consumable parts/accessories such as hangers, cable stops, seatclamps, saddle clamps, etc. are not covered under this warranty.
The paint and decals on your CHAPTER2 frame, fork, and/or seatpost and other CHAPTER2 branded parts/accessories are only covered for a period of 2 years from the time of purchase.
The warranty excludes damage whilst the frame, fork, and/or seatpost are being used on a stationary trainer.
Damage caused by abuse, misuse, improper assembly, rental, improper or insufficient maintenance, accident, impact, corrosion, use of aggressive cleaners, use with non-compatible components, improper repairs, and wear and tear is not covered under this warranty.
For complete details of Chapter2 Lifetime Warranty Policy, click here