2-½ years in development with every detail carefully considered and meticulously executed, the TOA is the culmination of all the CHAPTER2 frames that have come before it. TOA which means "to be victorious, win" in Maori delivers an all-out, no-compromise carbon fibre race-ready frame platform designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most exacting standards.
Inspired by the TERE’s Performance All-Road DNA and the AO’s versatility, the TOA has all its cables/hoses tucked away from sight and the wind, creating an aerodynamically seamless transition between the MANA Bar and the TOA’s Kamm-Tail chassis.
Sporting a T47 Bottom Bracket for easy maintenance, the aluminium BB Shell works in unison with the high-tensile carbon carefully laid into the BB area to increase stiffness by up to 7.3% over the TERE. Additionally, the use of a Latex mandrel for the whole front triangle has increased the Headtube stiffness by 23.5% over the TERE for that out of the saddle and power to the pedals moment.
Other enhancements such as the bundled MANA Bar, Quick-Fit headset spacers, up to 32mm of tire clearance, vibration dampening Seatstays and Seatpost makes for a package that ticks all the right boxes.
- Stiff Racing Frame: Improved Power Transfer & Precise Steering
- Cable Integration: Improved Aerodynamics & Clean Aesthetics
- Compact Kamm-Tail: Aerodynamic & Stiffness where Needed
- Up to 32mm Tire Clearance: Increased Tire Options
- Dropped Stays: Improved Compliance for Endurance Rides
- T47 BB: Noise-free & Easy to Service
- Disc Brakes Only: Improved Braking & Modulation
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity
|A||Top Tube Length||510||526||539||558||575|
|B||Head Tube Length||95||115||135||160||186|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||74||74||74||74||74|
|D||Head Tube Angle||71||72||73||74||74|
|Rider Height (cm)||<170||165-175||170-180||175-185||>180|
- Carbon: 100% Made in Japan by Toray®
- Frame 5 Sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork 2 Sizes: XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1105g (Disc) Size M +/- 3%
- Fork Weight: 425g (Disc) Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost Weight: 135g Uncut +/- 3%
- Handlebar/Stem (MANA): 395g (100-420mm) +/- 3%
- Headset: 1.5” C2 Integrated System
- Gear Shifting Type: Mechanical & Electronic Shifting
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 & EPS V3 Battery compatible
- Tire Clearance: 30mm (ISO) & 32mm Practical
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Bottom Bracket: T47 Internal 47mm diameter x 68.5mm Shell
- Thru-Axle: Flat Mount FR 12x100mm, RR 12x142mm, E-Thru M12x1.5mm
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved
Note-MANA Handlebar is Optional and Not Included with Frameset
- Saddle Rail: 6Nm
- Integrated Seatclamp: 8-10Nm
- Front Derailleur Hanger: 3-4Nm
- Rear Derailleur Hanger: 2-3Nm
- BB Cable Guide Cover: 1-2Nm
- Water Bottle Cage Bolts: 2-3Nm
- MANA: 6Nm
What you Get:
- Integrated Headset & Headset Cover
- MANA Bar (to be ordered separately)
- Quick-Fit Spacer Kit (3x5mm & 3x10mm)
Chapter2 Lifetime Warranty Policy:
All CHAPTER2 framesets (frame, forks, seatpost, and other parts provided with frame at time of purchase) and MANA Bar and associated parts are covered under our global lifetime warranty program. Your warranty period begins from the time of purchase.
Consumable parts/accessories such as hangers, cable stops, seatclamps, saddle clamps, etc. are not covered under this warranty.
The paint and decals on your CHAPTER2 frame, fork, and/or seatpost and other CHAPTER2 branded parts/accessories are only covered for a period of 2 years from the time of purchase.
The warranty excludes damage whilst the frame, fork, and/or seatpost are being used on a stationary trainer.
Damage caused by abuse, misuse, improper assembly, rental, improper or insufficient maintenance, accident, impact, corrosion, use of aggressive cleaners, use with non-compatible components, improper repairs, and wear and tear is not covered under this warranty.
For complete details of Chapter2 Lifetime Warranty Policy, click here