Discover the fun and the benefits of riding with the Look Kéo Classic 3 clipless pedal. Simple to use, you can quickly adjust the cleat entry / release tension for an easy clip out while its large and wide contact surface area provides excellent pedaling stability.
The Look Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place. A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of these Look pedals.
- Usage: Beginner to advanced
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Chromoly
- Threading: 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal Stack Height: 15,7 mm
- Distance pedal spindle/crank arm: 53 mm
- Contact surface area: 400 mm²
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats
- Angular movement: 4.5 ° (Grey Cleat)
- Pedal weight: 140 g (348 g per pair with cleats and screws)
- Included: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws